What information do we collect?
Information Provided by You
- When ordering or registering on our Sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our Sites anonymously.
Information Collected via Automated Means
Information Collected from Third Parties
How Can Consumers Residing in California Review and Update Their Information?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our Sites
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you… we may also aggregate or otherwise anonymize Personal Information and use the resulting information for other business purposes)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing or requests for information, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, to contact you for administrative purposes such as to provide services and information that you request, and to respond to comments and questions. We may use your email address and other Personal Information to send marketing communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional emails with your opt-in consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personal Information.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of Personal Information that we collect and maintain. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive (e.g., credit card) information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. We generally do not retain Personal Information for longer than 6 years. When determining the specific retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of service provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, and mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the websites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Your Cookie Choices
- Browser settings. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
- Google cookies. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or via Google’s Ads Settings or Ad Settings for mobile apps.
- Do Not Track. We do not specifically respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities, including across other websites on the Internet, which enables these websites to tailor what they present to you. Your browser may allow you to set a DNT signal on your browser so that these third parties know you do not want to be tracked.
Are You an International Visitor?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not exchange your Personal Information for monetary consideration. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Sites policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Sites and welcome any feedback about these Sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Vizziq.com.
KC Product Development, LLC
2916 Hilldale Ave NE
St Anthony, MN 55418